Ambulance and Emergency Services at Samui Island.
For patient transfer, call the Access Center at +66(0)77 332654-5 , +66(0)77 954201-3 Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can use this service 24 Hrs. everyday.
Thai International Hospital offers residents and tourists its highly specialized emergency and critical care.
As a designated Level One Trauma Center at Samui Island, both Pediatric Emergency Medicine and adult Emergency Department care, providers are available to address critical care needs. Emergency and Critical Care Services are resources to the region, available to consult with regional emergency departments and EMS providers who deliver the first line of care in critical situations.
Far away from Samui Island such as Phangan Island or Tao Island. In case of Emergency we can evacuate the patients by speed - boats with doctor and nurses to hospital.
Experts in Critical Care
- Aortic Trauma or Dissection
- Burn Center
- Emergency Department
- Information for Patients Referred to the Emergency Department
- STEMI, Heart Attacks and Chest Pain
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Information for Pediatric Patients Referred to the Emergency Department
- Head Injury and Stroke
- Trauma and Acute Surgery
- Trauma and Life Support Center (TLC)
- Critical Care Transport