The Orthopedic Center at Thai International Hospital on Koh Samui of Thailand offers a complete range of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical orthopaedic services. The Center's orthopedic specialists bring training and experience from Thailand to offer patients a broad array of orthopedic interventions.
- General orthopedics surgery
- Spine surgery
- Bone and muscle tumor surgery
- Bone disorders from cell abnormalities including osteoporosis.
- Bone and muscle injuries
- Pediatric orthopaedic disorders
- Endoscopic treatment and sports medicine
- Joint, hip, and knee replacement
- Hand bones surgery
- Podiatric (foot) surgery
- OPD clinic
- Cast rooms and treatment rooms
- Diagnostic imaging
- Bone density test
- Digital radiography